More Re: College Programs

>     Yesterday....someone wrote:
>
>     >The point of this is, I am enquiring into a mail order degree from
>     >Regent's college, University of the State of New York, to supplement
>     >my Bachelor's degree. ....  SO, if I can by a degree, will that make
>     >me any more qualified?  Or is there anything else that someone can
>     >suggest?

Why not consider a MS degree in HP by a distance learning program?  Georgia
Tech offers its MS degree program in Health Physics via video tape to
students at remote locations.  All the lectures are taped anew each time a
course is offered and mailed to our video students.

------
Nolan E. Hertel
Health Physics Program
George W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0405
(404) 894-3717
facs:  (404) 894-3733