Subject: Re: good nuke news
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    4/9/96 12:17 PM

     Okay, I can't stand it.  They are not going to be followed cause there
     ain't no press in healthy people who are not dying from Plut
     poisoning.  Many years ago, Dr. Maxey, (can't remember her first name
     but she is one cracker jack in LLRW issues) said that plutonium is
     just like sperm.  Of course, theoretically, one pound could kill every
     man, woman and child on the earth.  She went on to say that one male
     ejaculation contained enough sperm to impregnate every fertile woman
     in america.  The problem in both instances is distribution.

     Maybe the press should lock onto this.  Got to be some bad press
     somewhere in this concept.

     I bid you peace,

     Ron Goodwin