Anyone know Brian Nowak?

     Can anyone help this individual find Brian Nowak and his e-mail
     address? Please respond directly to the individual in Australia.

     Thanks,

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company
     Nuclear Division

     (407) 694-4219 Office
     (407) 694-3706 Fax

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com

     HomePage: http://www.lookup.com/homepages/54398/home.html

     Greetings From Australia !

     I am trying to get in touch with my cousin who is an employee in or at
     the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant.
     His name is ;

     Brian Nowak

     His exact qualifications and work sector are unknown to me ,
     unfortunately !

     I am hoping that this email will get through to him and that he will
     be able to send me a message in return !

     I do apologize , if this sort of corrispondance is in breach of any
     security regulations !

     Perhaps there is a way get this message to B. so that he may let me
     know if he perhaps has private Internet access and email ?

     My email is ;

     franko@f6.com.au

     Thanks !

     Frank