Remote Gamma monitors.

I would be grateful if anyone could send me the name and contact details for
any manufacturer who might supply a portable gamma monitoring system,
suitable for use as an alarm in case of an incident with a small PWR.  The
equipment would need to be able to send an alarm signal and dose data via
radio/modem etc to a monitoring station upto 50km (about 30 miles) away.

Many Thanks.
Brian Holland,
Health Physicist, Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation.
(ANSTO)
New Illawarra Road, Lucas Heights, NSW 2234. Australia.
Tel: (02) 717 3542.  Fax:(02) 717 9266.