Re: NRC List server

This is probably a totally inappropriate way to establish contact with a
another Radsafer but I hope you can help.  I tried to send a personal e-mail
to Pete Myers a few days ago based on a message he had left on this
listserver.  When I checked back a few days later, I found that the message
was undeliverable.  In the meantime, I had deleted his, and a lot of other
messages.  I would really like to contact him as an old acquaintance of the
Enewetak cleanup project.

At 09:26 AM 4/10/96 -0500, you wrote:
>This may be of interest.  If you are interested in receiving NRC
>press releases directly, here are the directions - Wes
>
>                      CURRENT PRESS RELEASES AND SPEECHES
>                       FROM THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
>               U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION, ROCKVILLE, MD
>

>       The Office of Public Affairs now has a "list-serve" system
>for electronically transmitting press releases.  If you are
>interested, send email to ListProc@NRC.GOV (no subject).
>Message:  Subscribe PR-OPA (your name).  List owner is
>OPA@NRC.GOV, 301-415-8200, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission,
>Washington, DC 20555.
>                      U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
>                     Region III  Office of Public Affairs
>                  801 Warrenville Road, Lisle IL  60532-4351

>Wesley M. Dunn, C.H.P.                     512-834-6688
>Deputy Director, Licensing                 512-834-6690 (fax)
>(Texas) Bureau of Radiation Control        wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us

Dave Ruyter
dama@waterw.com