Pilot and Haz-Mat Lisencing

Howdy Radsafers,

I have always loved airplanes, and I would like to get a pilots license -
SOON!  Flying, of course, would be my hobby.  I have been thinking that
it could also be a business on the side (weekends, days off, etc.) by
transporting radioactive (or haz-mat) materials.  I would like to know if
there is anyone out there in radsafe that does this sort of thing.  If
there is, I would also like to know what routes (licensing and rules) I
need to take in order to do this (or if it would be worth it).

If you think your input is something that other radsafers would like to
read, place it on radsafe.  If it is something more appropriate for me
(alone) to read, send your responses directly to me.  As always, no
"nasty-grams" please.
--
2909 B. Prairie Flower Circle

"What we know is not much; what we do not know is immense" - Marguis de
Pierre Simon Laplace