Re: ANSI N13.27 standard

     A private e-mail was sent to Joe Shonka regarding the source who
     stated to me that the N13.27 Draft Standard "MIGHT" be pulled. Not
     that it definitely was. The reason it was mentioned was that an
     industry committee might need to take on issuance of its own standard
     if ANSI was not. I am pleased to hear that the momentum is still
     moving forward.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company
     Nuclear Division
     Juno Beach, FL

     (407) 694-4219 Office
     (407) 694-3706 Fax

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com
     homepage: http://www.lookup.com/homepages/54398/home.html

     DISCLAIMER: The comments and opinions are mine alone, and do not
     necessarily reflect those of my employer