Re-usable Type 7A containers.(non-cardboard)

     Here at the University of Minnesota, we have to transport Rad materials
to our Saint Paul campus on a daily basis. Prior to April 1st, we were able
to seperate our materials so that each package was a Limited Quantity. This
is not very practicle any more.
     I know someone was looking for 7A containers here in the recent past,
and was wondering if you had any luck. Any other suggestions would be
apprediated.
By the way: We are looking for something about the size of a playmate cooler.
Thanks in advance,
Matt

Matthew Caya
Sr EHS Tech