Re[2]: Northerners

     It is obvious that I made a failed attempt to interject a little
     humor, but it's not too far from reality.

     I have many wonderful northern friends, but stereotypes are more often
     made against southerners without any basis.  Look at this guy Jeff
     Foxworthy that has his own show just by exploiting southern
     stereotypes.  While it is only humor, it is irritating at times to
     listen to such ignorance.

     The weather in Illinois is truly bad.  You are stuck in doors
     approximately four months/year.  I'm sure that if someone did a really
     objective study, they would find that this also leads to long term
     health differences.  I grew up in sunshine and shorts 365 days a year
     and it does make a difference.  I have since learned to attempt to
     compensate by using workout facilities and renting movies.

     I came to the location where I currently am because I wanted to make a
     difference, irregardless of a few off-color comments and weather.  I
     hope my poor attempt at humor does not incorrectly color your opinion
     of me.

     Glen Vickers