Name 5 Essential Reference Books

I sometimes wonder if my personal library of HP reference/textbooks has
grown out of date.  For example, my copy of "The Physics of Radiology" is
authored by Johns, not Johns and Cunningham.  This lead me to consider
what reference/text books were essential for health physicists.

So, here is the question:

  Name 5 textbooks/reference books that you consider essential.  I.e.,
  if you could only have 5 books on your shelf which ones would you have?
  The books do not have to be HP books (e.g., you may consider Gray's
  Anatomy essential) but do not list a dictionary, thesaurus, and the like.

To avoid "clutter" on this list server, send your opinions directly to me -
I will compile the answers and post the results in 2 weeks.

Kent Lambert
LAMBERT@hal.hahnemann.edu

The questions have been thoroughly researched,
although the answers have not.  Poorly worded,
misleading, and ambiguous questions are par for the course.
   - Paraphrased from Michael Feldman, "What Do You Know?"