Re: your mail

	I have made numerous measurements without difficulty,. You rotate
the coil to find the maximum reading--- that takes care of the RMS
question. The meters come with calibrations vs frequency, and the
dependence on frequency is reasonably small over a large range. Nobody
knows what frequency to worry about anyhow. Most worries are about 60 Hz
and that is where they are calibrated. I think they are quite adequate
except, perhaps, for research purposes

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh