Re: Q: "Tandetron" accelerator and regs

Steve,

I'm not questioning the safety of your installation, but aren't you kind of
defeating the point of the interlocks by having the operator in the
interlocked space when the point of having them is to "shut down the machine
under conditions of barrier pentration" ????

Or am I missing something.

How do your regulators look at this?

Keith Welch
welch@cebaf.gov