Barnwell

Greetings all. Hope your Friday isn't too hectic.

Can any of you tell me if Barnwell is accepting waste from Georgia? We
are considering locations for conducting operations that will generate
waste, and working in Georgia is logistically better than California.

Also, if any of you have a name and phone number for someone who I can
call with questions concerning the Barnwell facility, I'd appreciate
getting that information.

Thanks in advance. And as always, please write me directly.

Donald P. Mercado, O/47-20, B/101      PROFS Nickname: DMERCADO
Radiation Safety Officer        Internet: Don@LMSC.Lockheed.com
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space            Tel. (408) 742-0759
Sunnyvale, Ca 94089                         Fax. (408) 742-0611