Re: Deaths attributed to coal fueled power plants

The Harvard work by Ozkaynak and Spengler I cited on air pollution deaths
was carried out by people with no connection to nuclear power. Health
effects of air pollution is their research field.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260