Re: NATURAL EXPOSURE -Reply

Occupational workers are not defined by the dose they receive.  As is
frequently the case, regulations are were definitions come from.  See 10
CFR 20 - it applies to those working under license, excluding background
radiation, and members of the public.  So none of the airline people or
workers in high radon environments are occupational by definition.

GENERAL DISCALIMER: As usual, anything I say could be completely
wrong, and my employer does not necessarily approve of anything I
have ever done.