Cardiac Stress Test

*** Reply to note of 05/16/96 21:11
INEL Radiological Support
We may not need to send the Radiological Emergency Response Teams out to the
O-Rena just yet. I am not a medical-type, but I had a "stress test" a few
months ago and I did not receive a single radioactive atom prior to the test.
It was an exercise on a treadmill at increasing rpm's and angles while hooked
up to an EKG machine. Maybe that is the type Shaq had. Good day.

Art Flores       M/S 3406    office phone:(208)526-4389
Lockheed Martin Idaho Technologies    fax:(208)526-7291
Idaho National Engineering Laboratory   e-mail:<ayf@inel.gov>