Shaq - off topic

Folks, I've seen about three too many off-topic comments about Shaq.  I'm
sure there's a ton of sports-related mailing lists out there.  Thanks.

Also, I'm in Knoxville for the remainder of this week.  The long distance
phone lines here are the worst I've ever seen.  I couldn't hear 30% of what
my husband said on the phone, so you can imagine what my modem connection
is like.  You'd all be doing me a big favor if (1) you behave yourselves so
I don't have to send any nasty-grams, and (2) you could keep the
administative requests (subscriptions, etc.) to a minimum.  I can barely
stay online for all the line noise, and I'm paying the long distance phone
bill out of my own pocket. :-)  Thanks much!

--
 Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                       | m-woo@uiuc.edu
 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign          | office 1.217.244.7233