THORIUM AND URYNAL COMPOUNDS

From: SHAND

          My apologies if this has already been discussed.
          We have several containers of uranyl nitrate, acetate
          zinc acetate, and thorium nitrate, all solids which
          cost 12 dollars per gram to dispose of.  Other than
          keeping them forever in our storage building, has anyone
          a suggestion as to what we can do with them, or perhaps
          a less expensive way of getting rid of them ?

          We have 3710 grams total, and they are at least 12 yrs old.

          Thank you, and please be careful about the part where
          I said "does anyone have a suggestion as to what we can
          do with them"

steve, umcp