Cyclotron staff exposures

Our  cyclotron currently produces PET radiopharmaceuticals for our own
clinical and research work within the hospital.  We are entertaining the idea of
manufacturing  and distributing  FDG to nearby hospitals. However, our
concern lies in the additional exposure to the radiopharmacists and
technicians that this venture will bring.

I am interested in hearing about other facilities who provide PET
doses for both on-site and off-site clinical procedures.  You may
respond to me directly at ckrieman@ehso.emory.edu.

Thanks in advance,
Christine Krieman
Associate RSO