From:"radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu" <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
To: Multiple,recipients,of,list,radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Microshield/Isoshield Codes

I need to perform a variety of dose projections (best guesses) on sheilded
and unsheilded odd shaped sources.  I would appreciate any feedback on the
Microshield and Isoshield codes, including personal experience, contacts for
purchasing these codes, and training workshops for these codes.  Thanks in
advance,

Mike Lewandowski        mikelew@tis.eh.doe.gov
Westinghouse/WIPP       (505)234-8419

--Boundary-2208149-0-0--