Gamma Ref. Rod Source

Would anybody have an address (e-mail or phone number) for a Radiation
Materials Corporation?  I have a set of Gamma Spectroscopy Reference
Sources (Rod Type) with the identifying number GSR.1.  I would like to
find out the original activities and assay dates for these sources.
The rod sources are clear with a red and yellow source end.  The opposite
end is stamped with identifying information such as:
Ba-133
2256-6
GS.11
Thanks for any assistance.
Chris Hogan
UAMS
chogan@colan.uams.edu
or
cchogan@life.uams.edu

Please respond to me directly and not to RADSAFE, thanks.