Navy H3

I was a Radiological Controls Shift Supervisor at a Navy Submarine Refit
Facility.  We had the capability to reprocess reactor coolant water.  We
therefore did monitor for Tritium using liquid scintillation counting.  I
also agree with the previous comments about the Navy's realistic and
effective radiation protection program.  After spending the last two years in
an academic environment, I have come to better appreciate the logic and
simplicity of the Navy's philosophy.

Joe Davis
Idaho State University