Re: Resuspension Factors

	A ggoog starting place is the Department of Energy book on
"Atmospheric Science and Power Production" , D. Randerson (Ed),1984.Its
earlier version, Meteorology and Atomic Energy never left my desk over
several years. Chap. 12, on "Deposition and Resuspension" is about 50 pages.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260