Re: Ra where you least suspect it

 Franz Schoenhafer asked for information on uses for Ra-226 sources.  I
 found Ra-226 in dewpoint measuring devises manufactured by Alnor (hope
 this is spelled right, it was with a former employer and I don't have any
 records to check).  It became such a hassle from a source control
 standpoint, keeping track of who had the instruments and were they
 properly trained that it was cheaper to buy new digital instruments that
 didn't need Ra-226 to help fog the chamber.

 Standard disclaimer