Re: Sample Document Needed

     Everyone,

        To be brief, Unilever Research US maintains compliance with
     10CFR30, Financial Assurance for Decommissioning, via the surety bond
     option.  Recently, I was informed that a piece of the Assurance
     documentation, forwarded prior to my tenure and back in '90, was
     incomplete.

        In an effort to assist our Legal Department, I am trying to get a
     hold of a sample 'Standby Trust' agreement as required by
     10CFR30.35(f)(2)(ii).  I have already forwarded the Legal folk a copy
     of Reg. Guide 3.66....what can I say apparently it was not enough?
     (insert biting Legal commentary here)

        Anyway, do we have any Licensees which have pursued decommissioning
     assurance through a surety bond and as such have created an approved
     'Standby Trust Agreement'?  If so, would it be too much to ask for a
     copy to serve as a model?

        Naturally, any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.
     Please direct responses to my attention or outright contact at the
     numbers below.

                                                Thank you,

                                                Jack T. Roque, RSO

     (w) 201-840-2374