Society of Nuclear Medicine Rad Safety Viedos

SNM offers 3 Radiation Safety Videos.  Two are definitely aimed at
Nuclear Medicine; Radiation Safety in Nuclear Medicine and Exposure
Reduction and ALARA in Nuclear Medicine.  The other one is Radiation
Safety Program.  My question is does anybody have the third, would it
have much applicability to biomedical research radiation workers?

I am searching for training materials and ideas for our research rad-
iation workers.  I have the slide tape version of DuPont's "The Dupont
Response" which I understand has been redone in video tape format.  I
also have the Howard Hughes "Radiation Hazards" tape, part of their
Laboratory Hazards series.  Anybody have or have seen materials, not
necessarily videos, for biomedical research radiation workers?

I would imagine the group might be interested but you can certainly res-
pond direct to me @  vernig.peter@forum.va.gov.  I know there have
periodically been some discussions of various training aids.

Thanks to all in advance.

Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver, home of the Stanley Cup
AVALANCH!