Salaries

RadSafers:

The Audit Subcommittee of our University Radiation Safety Committee has
requested information on current salary levels for technician, HP, and RSO
positions.  Since they need this information quickly, I do not have time to
do a salary survey.  Does anyone have this information for University
settings with a broad scope license?  (I am particularly interested in Big
10 Institutions.)

All responses are greatly appreciated and can be sent to
jmcguire@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu

Thanks!!

Jeanne C. McGuire
Health Physicist
Radiation Safety Section of Environmental Health and Safety
Room 107, 1314 Kinnear Road
Columbus, Ohio  43212-1168

Phone (614)292-1284
Fax   (614)292-6404