Re: Latex Glove Permeability

Sue and Radsafe,

My first suggestion is to try a new box of gloves.  This may be a bad
batch.  My second inclination is to review the process to determine if
the user is damaging the gloves.  It is real hard for me to say what
your researcherr might be using.  My third suggestion would be to switch
to another type of glove such as the thin nitrile type.  Check the
tables in a Lab Safety Supply (or other vendor) for predicted protection
from all of the solvents in the experiment.

-Alan Jackson