Re: Latex Glove Permeability

Hi Radsafers

This seems to m to be the pertinent part of the message:

>One of our researchers has just started using 5 mCi of P-32 as phosphoric acid
>to synthesize triphosphates.  Previously he ordered the triphosphates directly
>from the vendor in quantities of 0.25 - 1 mCi.  Within the course of the last

Why is the homebrew creating a problem, and not the purchased phosphates?

It could be coincidental with a new box of gloves but I always wonder about
a change in routine or vendor.

Cheers

Carl

The standard disclaimers apply to the above!

Carl A. Peterson                          Schlumberger-Doll Research
  e-mail:Peterson@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com    Old Quarry Road
  Phone: (203)431-5272                      Ridgefield, CT  06877-4108
  Fax:   (203)438-3819