Re: Leaving FPL

Sandy --

Although I have never to my knowledge met you, I feel as if I know you quite
well from your RADSAFE postings.  I for one will miss your oftimes incisive
and pithy comments, which presumably will continue, hopefully unabated.
Hope the job hunt goes well, and that the severence pay was large.

Ron Kathren

PS  I note you are not on the list of CHP's.  Tsk, tsk!.

Ron