From: radsafe
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Radiation Detector Calibrations
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 1996 11:39AM

Time for a new topic.

I am trying to determine the "best" way to calibrate a survey instrument
(i.e.
Ludlum III.)  There have been two methods proposed: A pulse generator or a
Cs-137
Calibration source. Any information would be appreciated.
 --
Eric A. Goldman, B.S.,CNMT
Baylor University Medical Center

"Gotta run, the cat's caught in the printer."