Re: Credits from Navy Power School

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY has an active program designed
for people with previous training from Navy Nuclear Power School. There are
about 20 students like you in the program now.  You can contact Professor
Michael Podowski (podowm@rpi.edu or 518-276-4000) or Professor Don Steiner
(steind@rpi.edu or 518-276-4016) for details.

George Xu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy, NY 12180
xug2@rpi.edu

>To all fellow radsafers:
>    I need some help.  I am a graduate of the Navy Nuclear Power School.  Some
>time ago and recently I have been told that New York State University????
Gives
>credits for graduates of Navy Nuc School?? I am not sure if it is New York
State