Gamma Doserate Modeling

To All

I have to model an array of 220L drums
containing Uranium the array is 110 m long by
75 m wide by 3 m high. I tried to do this
using Microshield assuming the array formed
one large rectangular unit. This gave strange
answers that I do not believe. Can you please
reply to me if you have any experience using
other models ( I have read that Oak Ridge have
used a Monte Carlo code in the past ) that I
can obtain easily or if you have any thoughts,
ideas or previous experiences that you would
think useful. Please reply to
phf@cap.urenco.co.uk or to all if you think it
will be of interest.

Thank You