Re: DoE study guides

Thank you. We try to keep up with the ever expanding radiation safety
training materials that are on line, this now includes GERT, and other
general radsafe training. Our listing is at:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bbusby/help.htm#educ
http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/help.htm#educ
(mirrored)

And about finding RP folks, I can give a few hints. One is our E-mail
directory, which lists several hundred RSOs, and can be searched with your
Web Browser's "FIND" menu item.
E-mail Direct.: http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/emlist.htm
(also under our Quick Links)

We also have a 1993 list of NRC licencees, in PC format, in Excel 5.0,
and it is a self extracting file. This list has addresses
for many of the places you are looking for. I do no remember where I got
it, but if anyone has a more up-to-date list, I would be glad to put it on
our web (has to be in electronic format already)

NRC licencees : http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/licence.exe
It can also be found under Misc Section, under What we are Working
on Now and is 660k in size

Finally, we have a new Web page : Finding Persons, Companies and Places
that links to some of the whitepages, and other databases on-line, that
can be searched for companies and people.

Find page: http://www.sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/find.htm

-Bruce Busby
 http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/
 http://www/sph.umich.edu/~bbusby/