Bill Lipton

From: SHAND

         Anyone have experience surveying ion implantation devices
         for 150 kV focused ion beam systems.  My only experience
         with this type of device produced no exposures above
         background when using a Ludlum ion chamber on the outer
         cylinder housing during operations.  Dopants of silicon
         will be used for transistor fabrications, and possibly
         Arsenic ions (doubly charged) for energies up to 300 keV.

         Thanks.

         steve
         umcp