Re: Instrument Calibrations

Sorry I just getting involved in radsafe very recent so I may have
missed some correspondance.  But anyway,  the NRC does not accept
Pulsing as a technique to calibrate survey instruments.  They must be
calibrated by using a point source and must have at least 2 points per
scale.  You may elect to pulse the meter first to get you close, but
then it must be calibrated using NRC approved cal. technique.

I'd be happy to help either giving you a technique or protocol or even
calibrating them for you.  Just write back.

Good Luck