RE: REVIEW RADSAFE

This person is trying to do the following:

To obtain a list of RADSAFE participants, send the following e-mail
message to LISTSERV@ROMULUS.EHS.UIUC.EDU

Only he's using the wrong address...

At 08:21 AM 7/9/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Excuse me, but what is the meaning of this message?????  I know I'm new
>here, but I thought this is what I do every morning.  Thanks.
> ----------
>From: radsafe
>To: Multiple recipients of list
>Date: Friday, July 05, 1996 2:34AM
>
>REWIEW RADSAFE

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov