Commercial Uses of Pm-147

 Of course you won't find this in your laboratory, but Pm-147 was used on
 self-illuminated instruments on the Lunar Rovers built for NASA's Apollo
 missions in the 70's. The instrument panels had about 300 mCi each.
 The Smithsonian has one of these Rovers, complete with its Pm-147.

   Bruce Pickett
   The Boeing Company
   shea136@kgv2.bems.boeing.com

 "Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colors from
  our sight, red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which
  is right, and which is an illusion."     - Moody Blues