Re: Decommissioning Experience with Pipe monitors -Reply

David,
I got the information that you faxed me, and after reading it realized that
I had heard about the system before as part of the DOE Technology
Demonstration Program.  I had requested more details on it then, but
never got anything more back on it.  Using the information that you sent me,
I was able to contact David Cremer and discuss it with him directly.  I will
be obtaining more information from them soon regarding cost and new detectors
that they plan to deploy.  Your assistance is appreciated.

Judd Sills