Re: PuBe (fwd)

Have Carl call me and I will give him the information he needs.  I need to
know the manufacture and serial number of his source before I can answer
all his questions.

Try to send this directly to you must the mail host did not like your
E-mail address,  sorry Radsafer's.

Sherry Jones
239PuBe Neutron Source Recovery Program, Project Administrator