MIRD2

     Greetings All,
        I am muddling through the MIRD2 program to determine a dose to the
     uterus from I-131 (source organ: thyroid). Can anyone with experience
     on this software tell me how to determine the residency time for the
     source organ? Also I heard sometime ago that a new version was in the
     works that includes a pregnant reference female. Is this updated
     version availabe yet?
                        Thanks!

                        P. John Zoll
                        Health Physics Office