Neutron Activation Analysis - Alloys

     I have a friend who needs some information regarding NAA of alloys.
     The information needed has to do with the reliability of the NAA on a
     bullet, for example, in a forensic environment. How good a test is it,
     how reliable are the results as far as conclusions, problems to
     contend with, etc. I would also appreciate any information as to where
     additional searches can be executed.

     Please respond to me at my e-mail address:

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com

     Thanks,

     Sandy Perle