Iron Filtration

     Fellow Radsafers,

     Does anyone have information on Iron Pre-filters?  We are trying to
     reduce iron inputs to our reactor vessel to aid in lowering our source
     term.  Specifically,
     1. How much do they reduce iron concentrations?

     2. How much space do they occupy?

     3. What types of materials do they use?

     4. Do they exhibit any dose concerns?

     You can reply directly to me at LASKV@CECO.com

     Thanks in advance,

     John Van Horn

     *** My opinion only. Use at your own risk. No warranties real or ***
     *** implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your mileage may vary.***
     *** My boss has already disavowed all knowledge of my actions....***
     *** My department can't find an action to disavow but it does anyway**