LS and gamma counters

Rasdafe experts:

After two years as interim RSO I am now officially the Director of
Radiaiton Safety for WVU and WVU Hospitals. We have also made the
transition from a Section of the Radiology Department to an independent
ofice under the VP for Health Sciences. And we finally have a budget to
replace our 9 year old PCs!

We also have budgeted to purchase an LS counter and a gamma well counter.

My questions for you: What specifications would be appropriate for these
instruments? What should I look for that the sales reps won't tell me?

I have talked with reps from Packard and Wallac. Is there anyone else I
should contact? I would be interested in your experiences with either.

As usual, please write me directly.

Thank you for your help.

Ken

-------------------------------------