database of external terrestial and cosmic dose rates?

Can anyone point me to a database of external terrestial and cosmic
background dose rates listed for U.S. and World cities and towns?

So far I've found nothing other than some tables in NCRP 94 and EPA doc
ORP/SID 72-1 Natural Radiation Exposure in the United States.  These data
are rather brief and dates from the early 1960's.  I need more
comprehensive and recent data.  If such a database does not exist, at
least a database of city and town elevations would be helpful.

I'm a (new just graduated) medical physicist calculating radiation doses
from all sources for an epidemiologic study.

Please also respond to my private email address at the end of this message.

Best Regards and Thanks,

Dave McClure

University of Colorado Health Science Center
Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics

David.McClure@UCHSC.edu