? ALCOA Video (Invisible Partner)

Several months ago, someone spoke of a video tape "Invisible Partner"
produced by ALCOA that should be viewed by Health Physics types.  At that
time I called ALCOA to get a copy of the video for preview.  I knew (then)
what the video was all about, but due to a short memory I forgot what it
was.  ANYBODY KNOW?

NOTE:  I just got a letter from ALCOA today stating that previewing the tape
had been "abused" and copies had been "pirated" and that they are no longer
sending out demo tapes.

If I don't know what I'm buying, how can I make a decision on a purchase?

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov