Re: ? ALCOA Video (Invisible Partner)

Tad asked about "The Invisible Partner."  I managed to get a preview back in
the days before preview abuse, and I decided it was worth the $500 to buy it.
It was made for training Alcoa employees so, of course, there's some materi-
al that's Alcoa-specific.  I only intended to show part of the video anyway
in my training classes so the Alcoa-specific stuff wasn't troublesome to me.
I show the portions of the video that deal with repair and modifications to
x-ray equipment and defeating interlocks.  I still think it was money well-
spent.  Anyone interested in further details is welcome to call me (I'm in
through Thursday but not next week).

Sue M. Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu
ph: 609/258-6252