Jose & Wiedis information

Tom Battaglia asked about the HPS meeting info regarding radiation
litigation (Jose & Wiedis).  Although I don't have the handouts from the
meeting last month, I do have 3 other articles by Jose & Wiedis, which
appeared in Radiation Protection Management.  "Preparing the Health
Physicist to Testify at Deposition" (RPM 10:1, 1993), "Radiation Litigation
Update" (RPM 13:1, 1996), and "The Rock and the Hard Place: Employer
Liability to Fertile or Pregnant Employees..." (RPM 11:1, 1994) are all
available from the publisher--RSA Publications, PO Box 19, Hebron, CT 06248.
VOICE:  860/228-0824;  FAX: 860/228-4402; e-mail: rso@neca.com.  There are a
few original copies remaining ($10 charge), or photocopies can be made (1993
is definitely out of print now) for a small charge ($5--checks only).