re: Western Power Outage Thread

The ready availability of electric power ranges in significance from a
convenience
to life-saving. Although I differ with some of the opinions expressed and
deductions
made on this thread, IMHO it is quite apropos to consider and discuss the
role of a resource
that has become unavailable due to concerns for SAFETY FROM RADIATION,
whether directly
or as a consequence of financial burdens of requirements imposed as a result
of hysteria
and misinformation. It would appear to be particularly germane in the later
case to
bring such discussion into the open amongst knowledgeable participants,
since a void
becomes filled with whatever becomes available, be it truth or tripe.

Regards,

Bob Hearn
rah@america.net