re: Western Power Outage Thread -Reply

The ready availability of electric power ranges in significance from a convenience to life-saving.
Although I differ with some of the opinions expressed and deductions made on this thread,
IMHO it is quite apropos to consider and discuss the role of a resource that has become
unavailable due to concerns for SAFETY FROM RADIATION, whether directly or as a...

Bob Hearn rah@america.net

I ALSO BELIEVE THE TOPIC IS PERTINENT.  RELIABILITY OF THE ELECTRICAL
DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM (or lack of) CAN HAVE IMMEDIATE IMPACTS ON THE
PERCEPTIONS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT NUCLEAR POWER AND RELATIVE RISK FROM
RADIATION.

Todd Jackson  CHP
tjj@nrc.gov
Personal opinion, not NRC  etc